How Bitcoin works?

Image
Bitcoin is one of the first digital currencies to use peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments. The independent individuals and companies who own the governing computing power and participate in the Bitcoin network, are comprised of nodes or miners. "Miners," or the people who process the transactions on the blockchain, are motivated by rewards (the release of new bitcoin) and transaction fees paid in bitcoin. These miners can be thought of as the decentralized authority enforcing the credibility of the Bitcoin network. New bitcoin is being released to the miners at a fixed, but periodically declining rate, such that the total supply of bitcoins approaches 21 million. As of July 2020, there are roughly 3 million bitcoins which have yet to be mined. In this way, Bitcoin (and any cryptocurrency generated through a similar process) operates differently from fiat currency; in centralized banking systems, currency is released at a rate matching the

What is love?



What is Love? It is always hard to know when to tell someone ‘I love you’ especially when the lust has not turned into true love. In most cases, one would long for that one single moment that would mark the transition from lust to love. The love I felt for my boyfriend while in high school was real. It is different from the love I feel for university boyfriend. I was a member of the science club while in high school. It was during this time that I met my first boyfriend the first day he joined our club. He was so cute, and this drove my attention towards him. I kept staring at him until I became nervous and lost concentration on what we were doing. I felt vulnerable. I tried to push the thoughts aside and look disinterested but found it difficult. It was hard to explain my feelings. A few weeks later while driving to a tournament, we found ourselves sitting alone in the back seat of our school van. It was cold, and I kept mentioning this to him. He stretched his arm around me. It was so tender that I could not allow him to move away from me. During the trip, we engaged ourselves in long conversations discussing different topics. Fortunately, we found ourselves to be a perfect match, and I took that chance to love him. data-aa="1481273" src="//ad.a-ads.com/1481273?size=300x250" scrolling="no" style="width:300px; height:250px; border:0px; padding:0; overflow:hidden" allowtransparency="true">

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is skill?

There are what kind of love?